Friday, February 19, 2010

Mike Menichini - Connected

Artist Name: Mike Menichini
Artist Type: Singer, Lyricist, Other (Entertainer)
Main Genre: A Capella, Choral, Swing

Bio/Description:

Hello world, the name is Michael Menichini. I'm an aspiring singer/musician who loves to write music and entertain. I've been singing since the early years of 4th grade, and took lessons for 5 years. At and early age, i acquired a tase for the sounds of swing and big band, which is very unique for kids in this day and age! It's always a thrill to go on stage and sing for and audience, and one that loves swing and big band as much as i do! I was planning on putting out a CD this winter, but it had to be postponed unfortunately due to financial reasons. I'm unsigned and looking for open talent agents and showcases to prove to the world what i can really do! I've been doing performing arts ever since i was a little kid, and have always enjoyed it. Some of my idols are: Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Paul McCartney, and many others. You can see my video of me singing at teen idol if you go to google.com and type in my name! I would also love to hear some of your thoughts and suggestions to my video. Please, feel free to contact me at mbexar@udel.edu!



Review:

"The first time I met Mike Menichini was at a rehersal for our high school's production of The Wizard of Oz.  It was our freshman year.  I heard him sing the tenor part in "The Wonderful Land of Oz" while I sung bass a few feet away.  He was one of the strongest tenors I could hear among the underclassmen and one of the most conifent.  I knew he was good then, and I knew I was a little bit jealous.  His confidence on stage can easily be seen in the above video.

The next preformance of Mike's that stands out in my mind is Senior year at Cherokee High School's "Cherokee Idol".  Mike did an amazing preformance of "Moondance" that turned the crowd into a crazed collection of wild fans cheering for Mike.  Naturally after working the crowd so well Mike went on to win Cherokee Idol that year.  It was then that I knew that a few years down the road I would be walking through Target's music section and come across a new CD:  Mike Menichini's Best Hits 2 Disk Collection.  Now that I run a music promotions company I am honored to help make his vision and dream a reality."

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget

RAI Submission Form

Copyright David Leek 2009

Back To Top