Tuesday, March 23, 2010

W.O.A.H - Connected


- W.O.A.H.
- Producer, Lyricist
- Main Genre: HipHop
- Website: http://myspace.com/souljacypha123

Bio / Description:

- W.O.A.H. IS A HIP HOP GROUP FROM DC AREA. CONSIST OF SLEEPY, BO, SUAVA, LO AND JUVIE ROSE'.


IF WANTING TO CONTACT US.
 
 
RAI Review:
 
"Now I'll be honest, I used an audio recorder to rip a few of their songs off Myspace, added them to my Zune, and went to the store in my Chevy Impala SS with a custom sound system and pressed play.  WOAH, produces some great cruisin' music!  Their tracks definitley belong on Serius XM radio's HipHop channels.  The real test was when I showed WOAH to my good friend Komacron, a HipHop producer and rapper from South Jersey.  His exact words were: 'This shit is HOT'."

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget

RAI Submission Form

Copyright David Leek 2009

Back To Top