Monday, March 22, 2010

Knyce - Connected

- Knyce
- Band
- Main Genre: Hip-Hop
- Website: http://www.knycemuzic.com/

Bio / Description:

- Kiarra "Knyce" Green, born January 1, 1993 (New Year baby) in Dallas, Texas is a young female rapper coming out of the KBS Pearl Entertainment camp. Knyce has a strong dedication to music—everything from R&B and Hip Hop, to Pop and Neo-Soul. Knyce says, "I love it all, but rap is where my talent is! I write many of my songs, including my first song “Paper So Thick,” which debuted on The BE Heard Show on BlogTalk Radio, “Good Girl” featuring BTeezee and Fredarro


Quantcast

RAI Review:

"The hotest thing new Hip-Hop has to offer.  Fresh beats and lyrics that hit hard.  Knyce belongs at the top of the charts.  Knyce has the makings to rival that of Rihanna, Jay Z, and Usher.  It comes as comforting insurance to me that the future of Hip-Hop lays in the hands of artists like Knyce.  Personally, I am not a huge Hip-Hop fan.  I am proud to say Knyce has helped me realize what I am really missing out on:  Knyce."


Amazon Related Products:

2 comments:

Unknown March 22, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

I really like the song and you are right she is a good artist. Very talented.

RAI Founder March 23, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

Belongs on the radio! In my opinion at least.


ShoutMix chat widget

RAI Submission Form

Copyright David Leek 2009

Back To Top