Monday, March 22, 2010

THE 3 of ME Tommy Lee Harroun - Connected

- THE 3 of ME Tommy Lee Harroun
- Producer, Recording Artist, Singer, Lyricist
- Main Genre: Accoustic
- Website: http://www.reverbnation.com/the3ofmetommyleeharroun

Bio / Description:

- 26 YEARS OLD WITH A 3 YEAR OLD BOY, LAYKEN JAMES HARROUN. BEEN PLAYING MUSIC SINCE THE AGE OF TEN! STARTED WITH THE DRUMS THEN WENT TO GUITAR N VOCALS ROUND THE AGE OF 16! PLAYED IN A BLUES BAND CALLED MILE 55 FOR AWHILE, JAMMED WITH MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY BUT NOW IM ON MY OWN!


RAI Review:
 
"It has been an hour since I have listened to his song 'Quiet Place' and the melody is stills stuck in my head.  This may be the first artist I actually do not mind being stuck in my head all day.  Walking to the store today I was humming his music and simply enjoying the day.  THE 3 of ME is a great musical artist.  He is the #1 artist from Mankato, MN for a reason!  I highley recommend you visit his website and listen to his music."

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget

RAI Submission Form

Copyright David Leek 2009

Back To Top