Monday, March 22, 2010

Sylvain Piquette - Connected

- Sylvain Piquette
- Recording Artist
- Main Genre: Alternative
- Website: http://www.sylvainpiquette.com/

Bio / Description:
*Taken from http://www.sylvainpiquette.com/

- I've always had a love for music and discovered my talent for playing music at age fifteen. At nineteen, I began playing in a local band called Horizon Show band and we played together frequently for many functions all throughout Sturgeon Falls, ON for the three years following.
When I was 27, I felt called to dedicate the music I made and shared to Jesus who is my Lord and Saviour. I began playing in Ottawa at various places such as detention centers, prisons, drop-in centers, coffee houses, as well as in church.
During that time, I was also involved in a mobile mission ministry; feeding and helping the less fortunate, and serving at a youth centre. I also enjoyed acting and singing in specials events. I feel my purpose is to reach out to those in need, in whatever way I am able.

Read More of his bio...

RAI Review:
 
"A nice blend of Guitar, Synth and Vocals.  His songs reflect his attitude.  Driven by faith and the kindness of helping others Sylvain Piquette writes songs with true meaning.  His tracks feature a deep meaning without being obsiously and overly religious.  He presents a great combination of foot taping music and a heartfelt message behind all of his songs."
 
Amazon Related Products:


0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget

RAI Submission Form

Copyright David Leek 2009

Back To Top