Friday, April 16, 2010

Christopher Zaren - Connected

- Christopher Zaren
- Band, Recording Artist, Singer, Lyricist
- Main Genre: Acoustic Rock
- Website: http://www.yobi.tv/yobising/finalists/view/24

Bio / Description:

- My name is Christopher Zaren, and I am currently in the top 7, and week 2 of the finals of this big international sing/talent contest! I need your vote once a week! It is free to do, and I would greatly appreciate your support in my dream! To view my winning entry and vote, please go to www.tinyurl.com/Vote4Zaren OR click the website link here on my profile. Thank you so much for your support! Sincerely, CZ

RAI Review:

"A class act.  Chris has a great voice and premium skills on the guitar.  I highley suggest you help him out and vote for him.  This is a chance to really help an artist right away.  Not in two years and not gradually.  Let's do our part!"

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget

RAI Submission Form

Copyright David Leek 2009

Back To Top