Thursday, May 20, 2010

King Leo - Connected

- King Leo
- Lyricist, Band
- Main Genre: HipHop
- Website: http://www.myspace.com/kingleoofthedyt

Bio / Description:

- This is King Leo of the DYT. I was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio. Started clownin around and freestylin at 13 andto be real with yall, i didnt really listen to rap until i was about 15. Then when i began listenin to classics like Nas; Blackstar; and Lupe Fiasco I began takin my raps more serious and began writing with the intent to express my feeling and stay true to myself. Currently I'm working on a mixtape Lyrical Exercise:The Warm-up & Cool Down with an attempt to bring a balence to lyrics and true expression with feel good and party music. Stay Real Peace!!!

RAI Review:

"Besides a few mastering issues King Leo is the definition of fresh.  The lyrics are tight and true and they are accompanied by great beats that complete the track.  With time, King Leo is going to be big."

0 comments:


ShoutMix chat widget

RAI Submission Form

Copyright David Leek 2009

Back To Top