Thursday, September 2, 2010

Under Major Construction

Dear Readers and Artists of Rising Artists International,


I am both sorry and pleased to announce that RAI is going through a major reconstruction.  While the basic online promotion that I offered through this blog was nice, it has only a very small chance of helping you, the artist reach your musical goals and aspirations.

For those of you that do not know, my name is Dave Leek.  I currently go to Rowan University for Radio/TV/Film production and very well might double major in Advertising by next year.  I produce my own music and DJ for any event that will let do it.  I love music and I love sound.  I will be done college in a little less then 3 years.  After that my plans are a little unclear, but my goals are very clear.

My Goals:

-Establish Rising Artists International as the leading Music Promotions Company in the world
-Release a few Albums featuring my own music and remixes
-Create the largest free music production website and organization in the world
-Host a yearly concert featuring myself and many other talented musicians and bands that will get bigger each year.

My schedule now allows approximately 5 minutes a day to dedicate to RAI.  I hope to one day make it my life.  But right now life is moving too fast.  Don't worry, RAI will be back shortly, and better then ever.

Sincerely,

Dave L.

1 comments:

End November November 27, 2011 at 5:49 AM  

well when you do get it up and running let me know, im local to you, and would def be interested in your site. in the meantime check us out at www.reverbnation.com/endnovember


ShoutMix chat widget

RAI Submission Form

Copyright David Leek 2009

Back To Top